As I was looking through our bookshelf, I decided to pick up life without limits by Nick Vujicic and read it. I have read my share of books, but I never thought in my wildest imagination that Nick’s book would inspire and encourage me as it has. It was like God directed me to read a book that would let me know that I could overcome anything.
Nick Vujicic, in my opinion, is a gift from God. God uses him every day to remind us that there is nothing impossible with Him. Even though Nick does not have limbs, he has impacted many people around. He serves as an encouragement to many by his inspirational messages; no matter how bad things get or what kind of circumstances we find ourselves in, we can achieve our dreams. There are many lessons to be learned from this book, and it is impossible to write them all; therefore, I chose a few quotes that will inspire you. I would urge you to buy his book because your life will not remain the same after reading it.
- When you are tempted to abandon your dreams, push yourself to continue one more day, one more week, one more month, and one more year. You will be amazed at what happens when you refuse to quit.
- Don’t worry about how much you can benefit others. Just reach out and know that small acts of kindness multiply and are strengthened beyond anything you might imagine.
- Every successful person I know has messed up at some point. Often, they say their mistakes were critical to their success. When they flopped, they didn’t quit. Instead, they recognized their problems, worked harder, and searched for more creative solutions.
- It is inevitable that fears will come knocking on your door. You don’t have to let them in. You send them on their way and then go on yours. You have that choice.
Stepping out of your place of comfort opens the possibility
for stretching and growing.
- You can wish. You can dream. You can hope. But you must also act upon those wishes, those dreams, and those hopes. You have to stretch beyond where you are to reach where you want to be.
- Be willing to blow past the doubters and the naysayers and make a leap to live your dreams.
- If you make even small acts of compassion a daily habit, you will feel empowered and liberated from your own hurts and disappointments.
- The challenges we face can make us stronger, better, and more prepared for success.
Most of the hardships we face provide us with opportunities to discover who we are meant to be and what we can share of our gifts to benefit others.
- Each misstep is still a step, another lesson learned, another opportunity to get it right the next time.
- I’ve learned that my schedule isn’t necessarily in God’s day planner. He has his own timeline and the rest of us have to wait for it to unfold.
- To make a change, you must be able to envision what lies on the other side. You have to have hope and faith in God and in your ability to find something better.
- To achieve success, you have to feel worthy of it and then take responsibility for making it happen.
Instead of dwelling on your imperfections, your failings, or your mistakes, focus on your blessings and the contribution you can make … You don’t have to live up to anyone else’s expectations.
- You are responsible for your own success. Take on that responsibility by preparing yourself to do your best.
- I’ve learned not to wait around but to push ahead and make my own breaks.
- If you can breathe, be grateful. Use that gratitude to rise above depression and bitterness. Take one step, then another, build momentum, and create a life you love.
- You can master every lesson in this book, but if you aren’t willing to take some risks or dare to be called crazy by those who doubt your genius, then you likely will be never achieve all that you dream of achieving.
If you make a difference in just one life, you’ve done a great service, because simple kindness can start a chain reaction of similar actions, resulting in your effort’s initial results becoming magnified many times.
With these twenty quotes, it is my desire not only to encourage and inspire you but to see you become who God created you to be and excel in every area of your life. Nick Vujicic has made me realize that no matter the hardships, God can use you!
Author: Martha Macharia
Martha Macharia is a Christ-follower, wife, mother, and Christian author. She is the founder of Woman Transformed, a ministry that equips women so that they can impact generations. Martha believes every woman given an opportunity can positively impact society. She loves to encourage, motivate, and inspire women. She also desires to see marriages and families’ flourish.
Martha’s hobbies include knitting and crocheting. She enjoys traveling with her family and watching movies. She loves sunrises, sunsets, listening to water flowing slowly down a stream, and looking at beautiful landscapes.
You can connect with her at www.marthamacharia.com