Answering these questions was a bit difficult for me because I like being mysterious. However, I think it’s a good thing for readers to know a few personal things about me and other authors on the blog. Bukola Orry, one of Christian Mommas’ top readers nominated me to answer the following questions
1. What’s your usual Starbucks order?
Starbucks isn’t my thing.
2. What does your work station look like?
I don’t have one. I do my work anywhere in the house and I don’t need a work station for my job.
3. Favourite food?
Nigerian Jollof rice
4. What do you think of open relationships?
I don’t think of it.
5. What is your favourite video game?
I don’t play video games.
6. Guilty pleasure treat?
Aunty Anne’s cinnamon sugar pretzel
7. Your favourite movie?
I don’t have one.
8. Favourite author?
9. Favourite book?
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Love yourself, don’t pity yourself
13. What project are you working on right now?
It has something to do with fitness
14. Favourite colour?
I don’t have a favorite colour.
15. Did you get good grades in school?
16. Dream job?
Founder and CEO of a behavior therapy consultancy company.
17. Play any sports?
18. Do you have a degree?
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
Inspirational and relational
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Optimistic, mysterious, friendly
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
24. Who was the last person you DM?
25: What’s on top of your wishlist right now?
Another vacation in Greece or visit friends in Germany
26. Sorting house?
I don’t understand this question. 🤷🏽♀️
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
I am most grateful for God’s faithfulness in my family. It’s been a victorious year so far.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
I started my PhD.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
The opportunity to attend a free women’s conference.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Being in love and feeling loved.
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
34. What fictional character do you relate to most?
35. Do you like surprises?
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
Marriage proposal. I knew we were going to get married, I simply had no clue he was going to propose the day it happened.
37. Which surprise made you cry?
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given somebody else?
It’s hard to say.
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Desserts with whipped cream
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
I don’t like bland food.
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4 am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
Eating pancakes in my dream
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
48. Best animated film?
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
My husband is always impressing me with his ability to quickly forgive and never bring up the past.
50. The best thing to do on a first date?
Talk about each other’s interests.
51. The worst thing to do on a first date?
Using one’s phone instead of paying attention to your date
53. Best comic book character?
54. Name three things which can always be found in your purse.
Hand lotion, driver’s license, debit card.
55. Favourite drink?
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
59. What lipstick do you use?
I use different brands. If it looks good, it’s mine.
60. What foundation do you use?
Mac and Fenty
61. Blow-dry or air dry?
62. Who is your fashion icon?
63. Favourite Disney Character?
Elsa. Just because I like the “let it go” song
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
Tough one. I watch a lot of war movies/documentaries.
66. Movie that made you cry?
The Passion of the Christ
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would you choose?
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
69. What’s your favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
I don’t have one.
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
Friederike, my son’s godmother
72. What country would you like to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Sleep, read a book or watch a movie
Good night! 🙏
Thank you Bukola. I nominate Tomini Dew @thedewdiary to answer these questions 🤭🤭
Congrats! 🎉 It was nice reading your answers. 😊💕
Thank you sis. ♥️
I enjoyed reading your answers. Can’t still get over winter being your favorite season….Nigerian Jollof is the real deal <3 The passion of Christ made me cry too. And I love rabbits too, that's why I don't eat them lol.
I like winter jackets, that’s why🤭🤭 I like rabbits but I ate some out of curiosity in Madrid last year😮😏. Tasted like chicken.
You must log in to post a comment.